Sadhanananda Kriya Yoga Fellowship was formed with Swamiji’s blessings in the same location in New Jersey which he himself visited in 2009. The date blessed by Guruji for starting the organization was January 5, 2010, the birthday of Paramhansa Yogananda, the first Kriya Yoga master to visit the United States.
- To educate people about and to help preserve the practice of Kriya Yoga as taught by Swami Sadhanananda Giri of Jujersa Yogashram, India, for the benefit of those who seek to understand Kriya Yoga, irrespective of religion, caste, creed or gender.
- To support above purpose following the methods and practices taught by Swami Sadhanananda Giri or subsequent Kriya Yoga masters authorized by him.
- To support charitable activities of Jujersa Yogashram.
- To arrange educational, spiritual, philosophical or devotional musical events relating to Kriya Yoga.
- To foster exchange of ideas among Kriya Yoga practitioners.
- To engage in all activities necessary, useful or expedient, through operative measures to promote the above mentioned purposes.
SKYF is a 501(c)(3) educational organization chartered in the State of New Jersey, USA.
Travel scholarships are available for visitors requiring partial financial assistance to make approved visits to the Jujersa Yogashram. Application forms may be requested and confidentially submitted to SKYF’s main e-mail address.
SKYF sponsors 4 annual satsangs or spiritual gatherings open to Kriya Yoga disciples of Sadhanananda and other sincere seekers, in locations varying between the East Coast and West Coast of the USA, usually in the months of February (Shivaratri), April, July (Guru Purnima), and October.